Lake County, Indiana collection
Scope and Contents
There are also 2 land grants for land in Crown Point, Indiana dated from November 1851. The land grants were originally issued to Joseph D. Foster and James Gann and were then given to Henry C. Carter (OB059).
- Robinson, Solon, 1803-1880 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Items within the collection.
"Lake County." Lake County Historical Museum. Accessed June 12, 2015. http://www.cpcourthouse.com.
"Lake County." Lake County, Indiana Government. Accessed June 12, 2015. http://www.lakecountyin.org/portal/media-type/html/user/anon/page/townships.
0.35 Cubic Feet (1 manuscript box, 1 oversize folder)
Language of Materials
- Carter, Henry C.
- Crown Point (Ind.)
- Draves, Arlene
- Gary (Ind.)
- Hamilton, William J.
- Huehn, Myrtle
- Indiana -- Politics and government
- Indiana -- Politics and government -- 19th century
- Indiana -- Politics and government -- 20th century
- Kirkland, Virgil
- Lake County (Ind.)
- Lake County (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century
- Lake County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century
- Land grants
- Lester, J. W. (John William)
- Minutes (Records)
- Schools -- Indiana
- Trials (Murder) -- Indiana
- Lake County, Indiana collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description