Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 32
Collection — Folder: S135
Scope and Contents This collection includes a signed, autographed letter from Abner M. Bradbury in Indianapolis, Indiana 1834/01/11 regarding family life.
Collection — Folder: S0987
Scope and Contents This collection consists of a letter from Alida E. Morris to the Indiana State Library on June 13, 1944, concerning biographies of Hoosier pioneer women teachers and a newspaper article about the biographies.
Collection — Folder: SP053
Scope and Contents This collection includes photographs from the Bailey family in Wayne County, Indiana ranging from circa 1890 to 1903 regarding Fred, Mattie, and John Bailey and a group of musicians.
Scope and Contents This collection includes 7 daybooks used by Barnabas Coffin for his general store located in Economy, Indiana (1848-1859). Three of the daybooks are from his partnerships with Daniel B. Robbins (volume 5) and Joseph R. Cain (volume 6 and 7).
Collection — Folder: S149
Scope and Contents This collection includes a typed document from Lewis S. Bowman in Indianapolis, Indiana ranging from 1775 to 1958 regarding family and church history in Wayne County, Indiana.
Collection — Folder: S1228
Scope and Contents This collection contains the Morton High School diploma of Beverly Lou Wynn.
Scope and Contents This collection includes correspondence, newspaper clippings, hair, postcards, programs, and invitations from Cora Mack Brown, her family and friends, and organizations such as the Order of the Eastern Star, the Methodist Church, and the Masonic Lodge in Milton, Indiana as well as in Illinois and Ohio ranging from 1860-1927 regarding local activities in Milton, Indiana, the organizations mentioned, and the Mack and Brown families.
Collection — Folder: OB012
Scope and Contents This collection contains an indenture for real estate purchased by Daniel and Magdalena Crull in Wayne County, Indiana on May 28, 1864.
Scope and Contents This collection includes letters, maps, photographs, real estate descriptions, bills, Arbutus (Indiana University year book), documents concerning legislation and politics and college class notes from Denver C. Harlan and others in Indiana and Iowa from 1866 to 1927 regarding education, map selling, census taking, yearbook publishing, realty transactions, legislation and politics.
- Subject: Wayne County (Ind.) X
- Brown family 2
- Hannah, Samuel 2
- Andersonville Prison (Andersonville, Georgia) 1
- Ault, Lee 1
- Bailey family 1
- Beeson, Benjamin Branson, 1843-1902 1
- Beeson, Isaac W., 1789-1871 1
- Belle Isle (Prison) 1
- Bertsch, Harry Dorsey 1
- Bowman, Lewis S. (Lewis Smith) 1
- Brady, John 1
- Brown, William Carlisle 1
- Cain, Joseph R., 1831-1913 1
- Chenoweth, Forrest A., 1858-1926 1
- Chenoweth, John T., 1833-1903 1
- Church of the Brethren 1
- Coffin, Barnabas, 1809-1876 1
- Crull, Daniel 1
- Crull, Magdalena 1
- Dougherty), James P. 1
- Dougherty, William H. 1
- Finley, John 1
- Harlan, Denver C., 1886-1968 1
- Hood, Zeralda 1
- Indiana. General Assembly. Senate 1
- Johnson, Henry Underwood 1
- Johnson, Nim 1
- Johnson, Robert Underwood, 1853-1937 1
- Leeson, Henry Clay 1
- Mack family 1
- Morton High School 1
- Nettle Creek Schools (Hagerstown, Ind.) 1
- Noble, Noah, 1794-1844 1
- Order of the Eastern Star 1
- Overman, Nathan R. 1
- Pitzer family 1
- Porter, John R. 1
- Prichet, John 1
- Pugh, Josiah L., 1810-1866 1
- Rabb, Kate Milner, 1866-1937 1
- Robbins, Daniel B., 1825-1882 1
- Robinson, Sadie E. 1
- Shroyer, Helen Clift 1
- Swaine, Stephen, 1795-1872 1
- Teas, Gibson 1
- Test, Erastus 1
- United States. Army. Indiana Cavalry Regiment, 5th (1862-1865) 1
- United States. Army. Indiana Infantry Regiment, 153th (1865) 1
- United States. Army. Indiana Infantry Regiment, 8th (1861-1865) 1
- United States. Army. Ohio Infantry Regiment, 21st (1861-1865). Company G 1
- Wynn, Beverly Lou 1 ∧ less