Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 29
Scope and Contents This collection contains organizational records including administrative records, financial information, correspondence, reports, statistical data and maps, broadsides, pamphlets and periodicals, scrapbooks, photographs, and audiovisual materials from the American Lung Association of Central Indiana and its primary predecessor, the Marion County Tuberculosis Association, in Indianapolis, Indiana ranging from 1903 to 1977 regarding the organizations' activities in the eradication of tuberculosis...
Collection — Folder: S2738
Scope and Contents The collection primarily consists of correspondence sent to Lieber regarding his involvement with various civic associations: The Civil Improvement Committee of the Indianapolis Commercial Club (1910), the Indiana Little Theatre Society, the John Herron Art Institute (1915-1916), the Paul Dresser Memorial Commission. There are also clippings related to the proposal to erect a memorial to the teachers of Indianapolis, to be located in the Memorial Court of the new Shortridge High School...
Scope and Contents This collection includes correspondence, official records, newspaper articles, program listings and notices, membership proposals, and yearbooks from members of the Century Club in Indianapolis, Indiana and elsewhere in the United States ranging from 1889 to 1935 regarding club organization, membership, duties and activities of members.
Scope and Contents This collection includes membership lists, by-laws, administrative files, clippings and an honorable mention advocacy award for Dialogue Today ranging from 1999-2000.
Scope and Contents This collection includes autographed and typed minutes, treasurers reports, bank statement, members lists and constituions, and typed and signed letters from the Et Cetera Club and various organizations in Indianapolis, Indiana ranging from September 1925 to May 1966 regarding activities, business and donations of the club.
Collection — Folder: S1252
Scope and Contents This collection comprises a 12-page typed essay entitled "Yesterdays" by Dr. Frank C. Steward circa 1910 regarding Stewart's road trip with his daughter, uncle and aunt to visit places he remembered as a child around Peru and La Fontaine, Indiana. He presented his paper to the Century Club of Indianapolis.
Scope and Contents This collection contains club histories, meeting minutes, account books, and membership information for the Gatling Gun Club in Indianapolis from 1929 to 2001.
Collection — Volume: V249
Scope and Contents This collection contains a volume regarding the history of the Sudsette Turn verein or Southside Gymnastics Club, a social and athletic club for German Americans in Indianapolis, from 1893 to 1900.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents This collection includes materials dating from circa 1870 to 1975 related to organizations in which Mrs. Scott was active. The collection is, overall, in the organization created by Mrs. Scott.Folder 1 has material from the Indianapolis Parliamentary Law Club dating from 1946 to 1975. It contains letters, newsclippings, directories, a written motion, a mimeographed sheet of by-laws, and a sliding-rule device for answering parliamentary questions.Folder 2 contains...
Scope and Contents Collection contains receipt books (1892-1929 &1931-1933), roll call book of members (1914-1932), a certificate of appointment to a constable, payment cards for dues, a metal sign, and a petition for constable powers from the Horse Thief Detective Association of Warren Township in Marion County, Indiana ranging from 1892 to 1933.
- Subject: Indianapolis (Ind.) -- Societies and clubs X
- Century Club of Indianapolis 2
- Indianapolis Council of Women (Indianapolis, Ind.) 2
- American Lung Association 1
- American Lung Association of Central Indiana 1
- Bailey, Louis J. (Louis Jonathan) 1
- Brown, Austin H. 1
- Butler University 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution 1
- Democratic Party (Ind.) 1
- Dialogue Today (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Et Cetera Club (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Gatling Gun Club 1
- H. Lieber and Company 1
- Hendricks, Thomas A. (Thomas Andrews), 1819-1885 1
- Horse Thief Detective Association (Marion County, Ind.) 1
- Howe, William D., 1873-1946 1
- Indiana Federation of Clubs 1
- Indiana State Board of Health 1
- Indiana State Council of Women 1
- Indiana Tuberculosis Association 1
- Indianapolis Athletic Club 1
- Indianapolis Chamber Orchestra 1
- Indianapolis City Hospital 1
- Indianapolis Deutsch-Literarische Klub (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Indianapolis Dramatic Society 1
- Indianapolis General Hospital 1
- Indianapolis Matinee Musicale 1
- Indianapolis Musicians Local No. 3 (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Indianapolis Parliamentary Law Club 1
- Indianapolis Sketching Club (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra 1
- Inter Nos Club (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- International Council of Women 1
- Irvington Athenaeum (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Jameson, Julia Graydon 1
- Julia Jameson Nutrition Camp (Bridgeport, Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Kessler, Alfred E. (Alfred Eugene) 1
- Krull, Frederic, 1876-1961 1
- Krull, Theresa Vinton Pierce, 1877-1963 1
- Lane, Mary Lavinia Robinson, 1864-1913 1
- Lilly, Eli (1885-1977) 1
- Marion County General Hospital 1
- Marion County Tuberculosis Association 1
- Mary Rigg Center (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- May Wright Sewall Indiana Council of Women 1
- Meyers, Mary A. 1
- Monday Club (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- National League of American Pen Women 1
- National League of American Pen Women. Indianapolis Branch 1
- National Tuberculosis Association 1
- Oliver P. Morton Club 1
- Potter, Theodore 1
- Riley, James Whitcomb (1849-1916) 1
- Scott, Helen Glessner 1
- Sewall, May Wright, 1844-1920 1
- Shell Club (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Sketching Club of Indianapolis (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Stewart, Frank C. 1
- Sunnyside Sanatorium (Oaklandon, Ind.) 1
- United States. Work Projects Administration. Indiana 1
- Vassar College 1 ∧ less