Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 25
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents This collection contains materials related to the Adult Education Association during the 1960s. Items have been divided into six folders.Folder 1: Board of DirectorsThis folder includes all items related to, or produced by, the board of directors or its members. Such materials include correspondence; board meeting announcements, agendas and minutes; the association constitution and subsequent amendments; special meeting minutes; board directories; and treasurer’s...
Scope and Contents The collection contains meeting minutes, yearbooks, correspondence, and roll books of the Aftermath Club, Indianapolis. Also included are membership lists, club constitutions, charitable activities, and program information.
Collection — Folder: S1523
Scope and Contents This collection includes a typewritten copy of the proposed by-laws of the Butler University Alumni Association that were approved by the Alumni Board of Directors in May 1980. According to a handwritten note on the first page, the by-laws were scheduled for ratification by alumni members at a special meeting of the board on September 13, 1980.
Scope and Contents This collection includes biographies, minutes of board of directors meetings, financial reports, and correspondence ranging from 1933-1952 regarding the Citizens Historical Association.
Collection — Volume: V435
Scope and Contents This collection consists of one bound volume with information beginning on November 15, 1887 and ending on March 13, 1907. Within the volume are the articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, and operating expenditures of the Consumers’ Gas Trust Company.
Scope and Contents This collection includes membership lists, by-laws, administrative files, clippings and an honorable mention advocacy award for Dialogue Today ranging from 1999-2000.
Collection — Folder: S145
Scope and Contents This collection includes a typed document from Ezra Bourne in Indiana ranging from 1850 to 1852 regarding travel to and life in California during the Gold Rush, also a copy of the Star Mining Company constitution and bylaws.
Scope and Contents This collection includes meeting minutes and financial reports from the Indianapolis chapter of Hadassah ranging from 1966 to 2010. This collection also includes promotional brochures, newsletters, a few photographs, and some letters and cards of correspondence.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents This collection includes materials dating from circa 1870 to 1975 related to organizations in which Mrs. Scott was active. The collection is, overall, in the organization created by Mrs. Scott.Folder 1 has material from the Indianapolis Parliamentary Law Club dating from 1946 to 1975. It contains letters, newsclippings, directories, a written motion, a mimeographed sheet of by-laws, and a sliding-rule device for answering parliamentary questions.Folder 2 contains...
Collection — Folder: S1557
Scope and Contents This collectio includes a letter and book of bylaws regarding the Improved Order of Red Men, Ononga Tribe No. 50. The letter and accompanying envelope from Charles R. McLeland in Madison, Indiana to R. D. Scott, in Anderson, Indiana on February 5, 1897 concerns "brothers" expelled from the organization. The booklet of bylaws of Ononga Tribe No. 50 was published in 1904.
- Subject: By-laws X
- Cruzan, Rose Marie 2
- Adult Education Association of Indiana 1
- Aftermath Club 1
- Butler University 1
- Butler University Alumni Association (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Citizens Historical Association (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Consumers Gas Trust Company (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution 1
- Davidson, Lyman C. 1
- Dialogue Today (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Harmony Lodge No. 11 (Brookville, Ind.) 1
- Harmony Society of Indiana 1
- Improved Order of Red Men. Ononga Tribe No. 50 (Anderson, Ind.) 1
- Indiana Federation of Art Clubs 1
- Indiana Federation of Public School Teachers 1
- Indiana Historical Society 1
- Indiana State Association of Parliamentarians 1
- Indiana State Library Staff Association 1
- Indiana. Attorney General 1
- Indianapolis Matinee Musicale 1
- Indianapolis Parliamentary Law Club 1
- Indianapolis Sketching Club (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Inter Nos Club (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Landson, Hugh McKennan, 1867-1947 1
- Lesueur, Charles Alexandre, 1778-1846 1
- McWhirter, Felix M. (Felix Marcus), 1886-1983 1
- National League of American Pen Women 1
- National League of American Pen Women. Indianapolis Branch 1
- Noland, Stephen C. (Stephen Croan) 1
- Rapp, George, 1757-1847 1
- Rhoades, Betty 1
- Scott, Helen Glessner 1
- Scotus Gaul Picti (Brookville, Ind.) 1
- Sketching Club of Indianapolis (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Star Mining Company 1
- White Water Valley Turnpike Company 1
- Wied, Maximilian, Prinz von 1
- Young Men's Democratic Club of Indianapolis 1 ∧ less