Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 18
Collection — Folder: S1043
Scope and Contents The collection includes two letters from Indiana Representative Allen J. Payton written to his cousin, John D. Evans in New Albany, Indiana, ranging from February 27, 1889, to March 6, 1889, regarding the 1889 General Assembly Session.
Scope and Contents This collection includes legal information from State of Indiana, pamphlets, flyers and broadsides from Unity Team, AFSCME and other unions in Indiana and Michigan ranging from May 1990 to December 1990 regarding union representation.
Collection — Folder: S2525
Scope and Contents This collection contains a photocopy of the program from the June 17, 1977 Indiana General Assembly Centennial Day held at Corydon, Indiana. The main event of the celebration was the re-enactment of the Assembly's first session in 1816 and the program includes the script, historical notes and background written by Arville L. Funk.
Collection — Folder: S1604
Scope and Contents This collection comprises a ticket to the second nomination of Charles W. Fairbanks as a U.S. senator for Indiana at the Indiana Statehouse on January 20, 1903. The ticket belonged to one W. E. Henry and was signed by Lieutenant Governor Newton W. Gilbert.
Collection — Folder: S459
Scope and Contents This collection includes documents from Ezra Ferris in Corydon, Indiana on 1817/12/28 regarding a proposed law in the Indiana General Assembly concerning the Farmers' and Merchants' Bank of Indiana.
Collection — Folder: S1017
Scope and Contents This collection contains photocopies of correspondence and reports regarding George Nichol's Civil War activities as quartermaster of the 47th Regiment, Indiana Volunteer Infantry and range from 1861-1865.
Scope and Contents This collection includes transcripts, newspapers and correspondence from Harold C. Feightner in Indianapolis, Indiana ranging from 1930 to 1968 regarding Indiana alcohol laws. The transcripts include Feightner's notable works "Politics, Prohibition and Repeal 1938," and "Pulpits and Politics 1850-1908." This collection also includes papers and clippings regarding Ku Klux Klan activity in Indianapolis and the Anti-Saloon League.
Scope and Contents This collection includes correspondence from constituents and legislators in Indiana, editorials, newspaper articles, newsletters, photographs, proclamations, resolutions, telegrams, and bills ranging from 1969-2016 regarding Indiana legislation and literacy activities.
Scope and Contents This collection includes autographed, typed and newsprint documents from the Indiana General Assembly in Indianapolis, Indiana ranging from 1974-1977 regarding legislation.
Collection — Folder: S1619
Scope and Contents This collection comprises four documents from the Indiana State Employees Association in Indianapolis, Indiana ranging from 1959 to 1967 regarding membership to the organization, Indiana legislative bills of interest and contacting local legislators, and the effect a bill's passage would have upon state employees' retirement benefits.
- Names: Indiana. General Assembly X
- Indiana -- Politics and government -- 20th century 6
- Correspondence 4
- Corydon (Ind.) 2
- Indiana -- Politics and government -- 19th century 2
- Politicians -- Indiana 2
- Politics and government 2
- Account books 1
- Alcohol -- Indiana -- Law and legislation -- 20th century 1
- Autograph albums 1
- Autographs 1
- Banks and banking -- Law and legislation 1
- Businessmen -- Indiana 1
- Calendars 1
- Civil service -- Indiana 1
- Civil service -- Retirement 1
- Constitutions -- Indiana 1
- Cumberland Road 1
- Documents 1
- Dry-goods 1
- Historical reenactments 1
- Indiana 1
- Indiana -- Centennial celebrations, etc. 1
- Indiana -- Collective labor agreements -- Law and legislation -- 20th century 1
- Indiana -- History 1
- Indiana -- Labor union -- Rules and practice -- 20th century 1
- Indiana -- Politics and government 1
- Indiana -- Politics and government -- 21st century 1
- Indiana -- Societies and clubs 1
- Indiana -- Transportation -- Roads 1
- Indianapolis (Ind.) 1
- Laetrile 1
- Land titles 1
- Laws 1
- Legislation -- Indiana 1
- Legislative bills -- Indiana 1
- Legislative bodies 1
- Madison County (Ind.) 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Mooresville (Ind.) 1
- New Albany (Ind.) 1
- Politicians -- Indiana -- Autographs 1
- Politicians -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Prohibition 1
- Public service employment 1
- Rare Books and Manuscripts 1
- Reapportionment (Election law) 1
- Roads 1
- Roads -- Indiana 1
- School children 1
- Students 1
- Teenagers 1
- Temperance 1
- Tickets 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1 ∧ less