Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Collection — Folder: S0358
Scope and Contents This collection includes family papers and business records from the Deubener family and Deubener's Shopping Bag, Inc. in St. Paul, Minnesota and Indiana ranging from 1887 to 1967 regarding family life, the estate of Henry J. Deubener, and the Deubener's invention of the shopping bag.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of Edward A. Mitchell's congressional papers (1946-1949), including correspondence regarding veterans' claims and benefits, and papers relating to Mitchell's service on the House of Representatives Veterans Committee; correspondence and legislative papers regarding bills introduced or supported by Mitchell, including the Taft-Hartley Act, the elimination of the tax on oleomargarine, the abolition of the War Assets Administration, and changes in the Chinese Immigration...
Collection — Folder: S626
Scope and Contents This collection includes several letters from members of the Heineken family, particularly to or from Christian, Samuel and Thomas Heineken, in Ohio, Indiana, and Great Britain ranging from 1810 to 1888 regarding settlement in Indiana and Ohio, family life, travel, weather, cholera epidemics, national politics, and farming. There is also a Civil War diary kept by Samuel Heineken during 1862-1863 and an 1888 roster of the Third Indiana Cavalry Regiment.
Scope and Contents The collection contains letters to John B. Stoll regarding state and national Democratic Party politics (1866-1920), including correspondence relating to the 1870 and 1872 campaigns. Also included are letters from German Democrats in the state, as well as correspondence relating to northern Indiana newspapers and his work with the Democratic State Editorial Association. The collection has Stoll’s work on the history of the Democratic Party in Indiana along with his political speeches and...
Collection — Folder: S0357
Scope and Contents This collection includes an undated 11-page handwritten biography about Lucy Morerod Detraz by her niece or nephew in Indiana regarding Detraz and the history of Vevay, Switzerland Couny, Indiana.
Collection — Folder: S2742
Scope and Contents This collection includes photostats of payment distributions regarding an annuity established under the 1840 and 1854 treaties with the Miami Indians east of the Mississippi River. The lists were kept by John A. Graham, special agent, and have columns for the names of Miami Indians and guardians receiving a per capita share of the established annuity in gold or silver currency; his or her age; sex of recipient; amount of share; amount of payments; marks or signatures; signatures of witnesses,...
Collection — Folder: S1155
Scope and Contents This collection includes a copy of a 17 page manuscript, including a cover page and two pages of notes, titled the "Autobiography of Jane Ivison Scott (Mrs. Chauncey Scott)”, dated March 16, 1877.
- Subject: United States -- Emigration and immigration X
- Barnhart, Henry A. 1
- Beveridge, Albert J. (Albert Jeremiah), 1862-1927 1
- Bradley, Omar Nelson, 1893-1981 1
- Capehart, Homer E. (Homer Earl) 1897-1979 1
- Colfax, Schuyler, 1823-1885 1
- Defrees, John D. (John Dougherty), 1810 or 1811-1882 1
- Democratic Party (Ind.) 1
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 1
- Detraz, Lucy Morerod, 1806-1903 1
- Deubener family 1
- Deubener's Shopping Bag, Inc 1
- Deubener, Lydia A. 1
- Deubener, Walter Henry 1
- Dowling, Thomas, 1806-1876 1
- English, William E. (William Eastin), 1850-1926 1
- Fairbanks, Charles W. (Charles Warren), 1852-1918 1
- Fishback, William P. (William Pinckney) 1
- Gray, Isaac P. (Isaac Pusey) 1
- Halleck, Charles A. (Charles Abraham), 1900-1986 1
- Heineken family 1
- Heineken, C. W. (Christian William) 1
- Heineken, Samuel P. 1
- Heineken, Thomas 1
- Hendricks, Thomas A. (Thomas Andrews), 1819-1885 1
- Holman, William S. 1
- Ivison family 1
- Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845 1
- Kern, John Worth, 1849-1917 1
- Marshall, Thomas Riley, 1854-1925 1
- McCarthy, Joseph, 1908-1957 1
- Mitchell, Edward A. (Edward Archibald) 1
- Ralston, Samuel M. (Samuel Moffett), 1857-1925 1
- Scott, Mrs. Chauncey Jane Ivison 1
- Slack, James R. (James Richard) 1
- Stoll, John B. 1
- Taggart, Thomas, 1856-1929 1
- United States. Army. Indiana Cavalry Regiment, 3rd (1861-1865) 1
- United States. Congress. House 1
- United States. Office of Indian Affairs 1
- Voorhees, Daniel W. (Daniel Wolsey), 1827-1897 1
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 1 ∧ less