Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 28
Collection — Folder: S1567
Scope and Contents This collection contains 4 typed reports by Mrs. Charles L. Stubbs, ranging from 1926 to 1927, for the Seventh District of the Indiana Federation of Clubs, regarding the Women's Clubs Radio Hour, speakers bureau, "Cooperation for the Blind," the poetry contest, the Book of Press Clippings, prizes and honorable mentions, citizenship training, and other activities of the 101 women's clubs affiliated with the organization.
Collection — Folder: S2514
Scope and Contents This collection includes two mailings to the Indiana State Library from the Indianapolis Athletic Club, on October 27, 1977, and December 14, 1977, containing a letter, event flyers, and invitations. The events included the IU v. Purdue football game on November 19, 1977; concerts given by The Ink Spots and the Tommy Dorsey Orchestra; mixers, dinners, parties, and dance lessons. The letter contains information about the club's Junior Program.
Scope and Contents This collection includes board and general assembly meeting minutes, treasurer documents, roll books, president's books and yearbooks from the Indianapolis Council of Women ranging from 1892 to 2018. Also included are administrative records from the Indiana State Council of Women ranging from 1929 to 1995.
Collection — Folder: S1598
Scope and Contents This collection contains five pages of handwritten notes from the Indianapolis Dramatic Society in Indianapolis, Indiana ranging from 1872 to 1873 including the articles of association written on November 19, 1872 and the original 22 members. There is also information concerning three plays the club performed, the major parts, and the dates and locations.
Scope and Contents This collection includes meeting minutes, programs, memberships lists, treasury reports, correspondence, newspapers, active membership booklets, awards, constitutions, bylaws, photographs and miscellaneous documents from the Indianapolis Matinee Musicale ranging from 1877-2017.
Scope and Contents This collection includes autographed, typed and printed minutes, membership lists and other documents from Indianapolis Musicians Local No. 3 in Indianapolis, Indiana ranging from 1890-1954 regarding the organization.
Scope and Contents This collection includes club records and newsletters from the Indianapolis Shell Club in Indianapolis, Indiana ranging from 1975 to 2011 regarding seashells.
Collection — Container: V326
Scope and Contents This collection includes a bound volume of the Indianapolis Sketching Club's original and revised consitution, membership roll calls and meeting minutes ranging from 1893-1900. Minutes were written by the following secreteries of the club: Selma Neubacher (Steele), Nellie Wells, Rhoda Selleck, Sarah B. Keehn, Edith Williams, Jessie E. Daggett, Sarah D. Mayo, Hettie Adams and Mary Elizabeth Snyder.
Scope and Contents This collection contains the constitution and bylaws, yearbooks, programs, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, meeting minutes, correspondence and other documents of the Inter Nos Club of Indianapolis ranging from 1894-2000. The yearbooks include lists of the club's officers and its members and information about the club's monthly programs. The scrapbook contains newspaper clippings, photographs, and other mementos about the club and its members. The collection also contains program booklets from...
Collection — Volume: V203
Scope and Contents This collection includes the constitution and by-laws, membership lists, meeting minutes, correspondence, newspaper clippings and financial documents from the Irvington Athenaeum literary club ranging from 1900-1910. Also included is a list of speakers who addressed the club, including, but not limited to, Henry Van Dyke, Thomas Wentworth Higginson, Woodrow Wilson, William Butler Yeats, Edward Cummings, and Thomas Daly.
- Subject: Indianapolis (Ind.) -- Societies and clubs X
- Century Club of Indianapolis 2
- Indianapolis Council of Women (Indianapolis, Ind.) 2
- American Lung Association 1
- American Lung Association of Central Indiana 1
- Bailey, Louis J. (Louis Jonathan) 1
- Brown, Austin H. 1
- Butler University 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution 1
- Democratic Party (Ind.) 1
- Dialogue Today (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Et Cetera Club (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Gatling Gun Club 1
- H. Lieber and Company 1
- Hendricks, Thomas A. (Thomas Andrews), 1819-1885 1
- Horse Thief Detective Association (Marion County, Ind.) 1
- Howe, William D., 1873-1946 1
- Indiana Federation of Clubs 1
- Indiana State Board of Health 1
- Indiana State Council of Women 1
- Indiana Tuberculosis Association 1
- Indianapolis Athletic Club 1
- Indianapolis Chamber Orchestra 1
- Indianapolis City Hospital 1
- Indianapolis Dramatic Society 1
- Indianapolis General Hospital 1
- Indianapolis Matinee Musicale 1
- Indianapolis Musicians Local No. 3 (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Indianapolis Parliamentary Law Club 1
- Indianapolis Sketching Club (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra 1
- Inter Nos Club (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- International Council of Women 1
- Irvington Athenaeum (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Jameson, Julia Graydon 1
- Julia Jameson Nutrition Camp (Bridgeport, Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Kessler, Alfred E. (Alfred Eugene) 1
- Krull, Frederic, 1876-1961 1
- Krull, Theresa Vinton Pierce, 1877-1963 1
- Lane, Mary Lavinia Robinson, 1864-1913 1
- Lilly, Eli (1885-1977) 1
- Marion County General Hospital 1
- Marion County Tuberculosis Association 1
- Mary Rigg Center (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- May Wright Sewall Indiana Council of Women 1
- Meyers, Mary A. 1
- Monday Club (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- National League of American Pen Women 1
- National League of American Pen Women. Indianapolis Branch 1
- National Tuberculosis Association 1
- Oliver P. Morton Club 1
- Potter, Theodore 1
- Riley, James Whitcomb (1849-1916) 1
- Scott, Helen Glessner 1
- Sewall, May Wright, 1844-1920 1
- Shell Club (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Sketching Club of Indianapolis (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Stewart, Frank C. 1
- Sunnyside Sanatorium (Oaklandon, Ind.) 1
- United States. Work Projects Administration. Indiana 1
- Vassar College 1 ∧ less