Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Collection — Folder: S3144
Scope and Contents This collection includes advertising cards, tickets, brochures and other ephemeral items from merchants and event planners in Indiana, Kansas, Michigan and Missouri, ranging from 1887 to 1976 regarding advertising for products and services as well as special events.
Scope and Contents This collection includes meeting minutes and financial reports from the Indianapolis chapter of Hadassah ranging from 1966 to 2010. This collection also includes promotional brochures, newsletters, a few photographs, and some letters and cards of correspondence.
Collection — Folder: S1993
Scope and Contents This collection includes printed brochures from F. E. Compton and Company in Chicago, Illinois in 1922 regarding Compton's Pictured Encyclopedia and adoption by states and a typed, signed letter and forms from the Indiana Department of Public Instruction in Indianapolis, Indiana circa 1922-1930 regarding Compton's Pictured Encyclopedia and school forms.
Collection — Folder: S1978
Scope and Contents This collection includes commercially printed brochures, business forms, post cards envelopes and typed and autographed, signed letters and post cards from businesses in Indianapolis, Indiana ranging from 1880 to 1885 and undated regarding business services and contracts.
Scope and Contents This collection includes mimeographed, typed minutes; typed or autographed, signed letters; photographs; brochures; parade float number placards; and financial reports from the Indianapolis Centennial Commission and various vendors in Indianapolis, Indiana and elsewhere from November 17, 1919 to July 3, 1920 regarding the planning, organization, supplies needed and finances of the six day celebration planned by the Indianapolis Centennial Commission.
Scope and Contents This collection includes brochures, fact sheets, maps, a project report and a handbook for use by schools from various creators in Indianapolis ranging from 1981-1982 regarding culture in Indianapolis.
Scope and Contents This collection includes meeting minutes, programs, memberships lists, treasury reports, correspondence, newspapers, active membership booklets, awards, constitutions, bylaws, photographs and miscellaneous documents from the Indianapolis Matinee Musicale ranging from 1877-2017.
Collection — Folder: OBC229
Scope and Contents This collection contains one brochure for the 2005 Indianapolis 500 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Collection — Folder: S2111
Scope and Contents This collection includes "The Story of an Indiana Pioneer Village-Spring Mill," "The Story of Turkey Run," "The Movement for Local and State Parks in Indiana," and "Relationship of the Indiana Historical Commission to the State Park Movement" ranging from 1909 to 1930 regarding Indiana state parks.
Collection — Folder: S1781
Scope and Contents This collection contains advertising material for the Van Sickle Radio Supply Company of Indianapolis, Indiana, including the company's "Electronic Buyers Guide for 1960" catalog, a postcard size advertisement card (circa 1960s), and a brochure for its "Music for Production" System (circa 1944).
- Subject: Brochures X
- Albert Company 1
- American Express Company (Brookston, Ind.) 1
- Arnold's Ink Company 1
- Blickensderfer Manufacturing Company 1
- Brown County State Park (Ind.) 1
- Burford, William B. 1
- Dunn, Jacob Piatt, 1855-1924 1
- Eclipse Manufacturing Company (Middlebury, Ind.) 1
- English's Opera House (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- F. E. Compton and Company 1
- Flint and Walling Manufacturing Company (Kendallville, Ind.) 1
- H.T. Conde Implement Company (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Hasselman Journal Company 1
- Holliday, John H. (John Hampden), 1846-1921 1
- Indiana State Teachers Association 1
- Indiana. Division of State Parks 1
- Indiana. State Board of Agriculture 1
- Indianapolis Bridge Company (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Indianapolis Centennial Committee 1
- Indianapolis Matinee Musicale 1
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway (Speedway, Ind.) 1
- Indianapolis Sanitarium (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Indianapolis Speedway Race 1
- J.C. Sipe Jewelers (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Kahn Tailoring Company of Indianapolis 1
- Knight and Jillson Company 1
- Levy, Baker and Company 1
- Mullen-Blackledge Company (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- National Bridge Company (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- National Casket Company 1
- Newton, Claypool and Company 1
- Nichols and Shepard Company (Battle Creek, Mich.) 1
- Pettis, Bassett & Company 1
- Pittsburgh Bridge Company 1
- Sherman's Restaurant (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Spice Rack Collies Kennel (Marshall, Ind.) 1
- Spring Mill State Park (Ind.) 1
- Studebaker Brothers Manufacturing Co. 1
- Turkey Run State Park (Ind.) 1
- U. M. Stoddard and Company 1
- Van Sickle Radio Supply Company 1
- Van Sickle, Irwin Eugene, 1907-1997 1
- Vonnegut, Clemens, 1824-1906 1
- Warner Brother's Company 1
- William P. Nichols Jewelers (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1 ∧ less