Journeymen Barbers International Union of America convention panoramic photographs
Scope and Contents
- 1914/10/06, 1924/09/11
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Items in the collection.
"Echoes of the Convention. The Jouneyman Barber 1, no. 1 (February 1905): 4-5. Accessed March 24, 2022. HathiTrust.
"Notes and Comments." The Jouneyman Barber 1, no. 2 (March 1905): 43-51. Accessed March 24, 2022. HathiTrust.
"Woman Barbers Win Fight to Be Admitted to Union. Indianapolis Star, September 13, 1924. Accessed March 24, 2022. ProQuest.
0.1 Cubic Feet (2 panoramic photographs)
Language of Materials
Existence and Location of Copies
- Congresses and conventions
- Congresses and conventions -- Indiana
- Indiana Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument (Indianapolis, Ind.)
- Indianapolis (Ind.)
- Journeymen Barbers, Hairdressers, Cosmetologists, and Proprietors' International Union of America
- Labor unions
- Labor unions -- Indiana
- Panoramic photographs
- Societies and clubs
- Journeymen Barbers International Union of America convention panoramic photographs
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description