Et Cetera Club collection
Scope and Contents
- 1925-1966, undated
- Et Cetera Club (Indianapolis, Ind.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
The Et Cetera Club was organized on September 14, 1914, for philanthropic and social purposes and became affiliated with the Indianapolis Council of Women in 1921. Members were elected. The club made charitable donations to organizations, including the National Cancer Control campaign, knit sweaters for the Red Cross, sponsored orphans from Armenia and children to open air camps, among other activities. Their meetings often included speakers. The organization continued through 1966.
Information found within the collection.
"Et Cetera Club Will Give a Charity Party." Indianapolis Star, February 14, 1923. Accessed April 17, 2015. www.newspaperarchive.com.
"Organization of the Local Council." January 4, 1892. Pamphlet Collection, Indiana State Library. 1892/01/04.
0.3 Cubic Feet (1 manuscript box)
Language of Materials
- Et Cetera Club collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description