William R. Overlease collection on Indiana State Parks
Scope and Contents
Materials are grouped by park.
There are also an oversize collection containing a Spring Mill Village State Park planting plan, dated May 1932 and a Bloomington, Indiana topography map reprint from 1950. (OBD033) and two volumes (V227): "A Study of a Pioneer Village: Spring Mill, Indiana" by William Roy Overlease created sometime in the 1950s and "Spring Mill: Hidden Valley Village" by Norman C. Evans, published in 1953.
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Department of Natural Resources. “History and Culture.” http://www.in.gov/dnr/parklake/about_history.html.
“Robert B. Gordon Natural Area for Environmental Studies.” http://darwin.wcupa.edu/~ecology/gordonarea/history.html.
0.65 Cubic Feet (1 manuscript box, 1 small manuscript box, 1 oversize folder, 2 volumes)
Language of Materials
- Brown County (Ind.)
- Brown County State Park (Ind.)
- Conservation of natural resources
- Forestry and natural resources -- Indiana
- Indiana. Division of State Parks
- Lawrence County (Ind.)
- McCormick's Creek State Park (Ind.)
- Spring Mill State Park (Ind.)
- State parks
- Turkey Run State Park (Ind.)
- William R. Overlease collection on Indiana State Parks
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description