American Negro Emancipation Centennial Authority, Indiana Division collection
Scope and Contents
- American Negro Emancipation Centennial Authority (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Items in the collection.
"Emancipation Exposition Set For Oct. 25-27." Indianapolis Star, September 18, 1963, 12. Accessed November 24, 2021. ProQuest.
"Thumnail Sketch of Program and Progress of American Negro Emancipation Centennial Authority (ANECA), Indiana Division." Delaware County Human Relations Council Records (MSS 109), Ball State University, Muncie, IN. Accessed July 28, 2015. http://www.bsu.edu/libraries/archives/findingaids/MSS109.pdf.
0.02 Cubic Feet (2 folders)
Language of Materials
- African Americans -- Anniversaries, etc.
- Civil rights movements -- United States
- Press releases
- Slaves -- Emancipation -- United States
- Speeches, addresses, etc.
- United States -- Anniversaries, etc.
- United States. President (1861-1865 : Lincoln). Emancipation Proclamation
- American Negro Emancipation Centennial Authority, Indiana Division collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script