Joseph A. Wright collection
Scope and Contents
The collection also includes correspondence received by the family upon Wright’s death as well as family correspondence in the years following his death (1867-1931).
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
United States Congress. Biographical Directory of the United States Congress. Accessed December 2005. http://bioguide.congress.gov/scripts/biodisplay.pl?index=W000766.
Indiana Governor Joseph Albert Wright. Indiana Historical Bureau. Accessed December 2005. http://www.statelib.lib.in.us/www/ihb/govportraits/wright.html.
Shepherd, Rebecca A., Charles W. Calhoun, Elizabeth Shanahan-Shoemaker, and Alan F. January, comp. A Biographical Directory of the Indiana General Assembly, Vo. 1, 1816-1899. Indianapolis: The Select Committee on the Centennial History of the Indiana General Assembly, 1980.
0.6 Cubic Feet (2 manuscript boxes)
- Biography -- Indiana
- Diplomats -- United States -- Correspondence
- Europe -- Description and travel
- Family life
- Governors -- Indiana
- Indiana -- Politics and government
- Invitation cards
- Politicians -- Indiana
- Politics and government
- Prussia (Duchy)
- Rockville (Ind.)
- United States -- Politics and government -- 19th century
- United States. Congress. Senate.
- Wright, Joseph A. (Joseph Albert), 1810-1867
- Joseph A. Wright collection
- Description rules