Ezra G. Hayes personal narrative
Scope and Contents
- circa 1910
- Hayes, Ezra G. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Ezra Hayes married Laura Morgan on October 22, 1851 and they had nine children. They were married until her death on November 3, 1874. On February 14, 1876 he married Caroline Major. He passed away on June 7, 1919 in Lawrenceburg, Dearborn County, Indiana and was buried in the Greendale Cemetery, a cemetery that he and two others laid out in 1867.
Items in the collection.
FindaGrave.com. "Hayes, Ezra G." Find A Grave Index. Accessed August 12, 2015. http://www.findagrave.com.
0.01 Cubic Feet (1 folder)
Language of Materials
- Dearborn County (Ind.)
- Family history
- Floods -- Indiana
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Indiana
- Harrison, Benjamin, 1833-1901
- Harrison, William Henry, 1773-1841
- Indiana -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Indiana -- Politics and government -- 19th century
- Morton, Oliver P. (Oliver Perry), 1823-1877
- Personal narratives
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865
- United States -- Politics and government --19th century
- Ezra G. Hayes personal narrative
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script