William Henry Harrison Doll collection
Scope and Contents
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Joining the 6th Indiana Regiment at North Madison for three years’ service, William Doll recorded the regiment’s history from August 25, 1861 until the Battle of Shiloh on April 7, 1862. He married Laura Keepers, and had at least two children: Chester W. and Daisey M. Doll died March 5, 1904 in Columbus, Indiana.
Source: Information found within collection. Ancestry.com. Accessed March 13, 2014. http://www.ancestrylibrary.com.
0.02 Cubic Feet (2 folders)
- Buell, Don Carlos, 1818-1898
- Doll, William Henry Harrison 1844-1904
- Knights of the Golden Circle
- Morton, Oliver P. (Oliver Perry), 1823-1877
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Prisoners and prisons
- United States. Army -- Military life.
- United States. Army. Indiana Infantry Regiment, 6th (1861-1865)
- Voorhees, Daniel W. (Daniel Wolsey), 1827-1897
- William Henry Harrison Doll collection
- Description rules